Tascam fortsetter å sprenge grensene med sine nye USB-lydkort. US20x20 er ikke bare et imponerende lydkort med åtte gode forforsterkere. Det kan også brukes som en ren mikrofonforsterker på egne ben, eller som en liten rackmonterbar digitalmikser, med full digital prosessering på hver kanal. Og den støtter IOS-enheter, slik at du også kan ta opp lyd på iPad med suveren kvalitet. 20 innganger og 20 utganger tilgjengelig ved 44.1/48 kHz i 24 bit, hvor 10 av disse er analoge. (I tillegg har du ADAT og SPDIF inn og ut).
Informasjon fra Tascam:
Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide pristine audio quality
Our original Ultra-HDDA mic preamps allow you to input high-quality audio from any audio source just by turning a knob. These are the same mic preamps that are in our HS-P82 professional recorders, which are popular in the broadcast and film industry. These versatile preamps can handle both condenser and dynamic mics, and will allow you to enjoy high-quality recording even if you are not an expert. These versatile preamps also feature line-level inputs for keyboards and other equipment.
- Built-in Ultra-HDDA mic preamps have discrete construction that achieve –125 dBu EIN (Equivalent Input Noise)
- Guitars can be directly connected enabling the use of 3rd-party plug-in effects
- Wide dynamic range that can handle the sound pressures of drum recording easily
20 inputs and 20 outputs for versatility in many recording applications
With eight XLR/TRS inputs, two TRS inputs, multi-channel digital inputs via S/PDIF coaxial, and optical digital connectors, a total of 20 simultaneous inputs is possible when operating at 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz. As with the inputs, 20 simultaneous outputs is possible at 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz utilizing the ten TRS outputs, S/PDIF coaxial and optical digital outputs. The optical input/output support S/MUX2 and S/MUX4 - required for high sampling rates. Using two US-20x20 and the optical digital connections, it is possible to configure a 16-microphone recording system.
Note: When operating at 88.2 kHz or 96 kHz, up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs are possible. When operating at 176.4 kHz or 192 kHz, up to 12 inputs and 12 outputs are possible.
- Eight XLR/TRS inputs with +48 V phantom power and two TRS inputs switchable between –10 dB and +4 dB
- S/PDIF coaxial input/output enables connection with an external AD/DA converter
- Word input/output enables connection with an external clock generator
Three switchable modes - Interface, Mic Preamp and Mixer
The versatile US-20x20 is an Interface for multitrack recording using a personal computer and DAW, a standalone mic preamp, or a mixer for live performances.
- Mic preamp mode enabling use as a microphone preamplifier for analogue/digital output
- Mixer mode enabling use for PA/SR and use as a keyboard mixer
Advanced DSP mixer paired with a new USB driver
An obstacle with computer-based recording is latency (delayed audio signals). New driver software has been developed to eliminate latency issues and driver setup problems. The built-in mixer utilizes the high-performance Dual Core BlackFin DSP making it possible to offer 4-band EQ and compression on each channel.