Tascam Series 8P er en av de beste 8-kanals mikrofonforsterkerne vi har hørt til under 10000 kroner. Tascam´s nye serie lydkort har fått en naturlig følgesvenn i Series 8P. Dette er en åtte-kanals mikrofonforsterker med analog kompressor i signalkjeden. Series 8P kan kobles med ADAT lightpipe digitalutgang til ADAT-porten på et Series 102- eller 208 lydkort (eller andre lydkort med digital ADAT-inngang) og øke antall mikrofoninnganger på kortet. Med Tascam´s lange og anerkjente historie med produksjon av gode studiomiksere, er det en selvfølge at dette låter kuler og krutt, bananer (!) og epleterte. Eller sagt med konservativ språkbruk: - Tascam series 8P låter utrolig fint!
Informasjon fra Tascam:
With superb audio specifications and connectivity and featuring an outstanding microphone preamp, the Tascam SERIES 8p Dyna is a great choice for both studio and stage. Housed in a rugged 1U rack-mount casing, its dual S/MUX optical ports make it a perfect expansion unit for a Tascam SERIES 102i or 208i or other S/MUX-equipped audio interfaces including ADAT, or use it as a stand-alone front end. In addition to eight separate TRS outputs, the SERIES 8p Dyna also has a multi-channel balanced analogue output that connects to an BO-16DX/OUT XLR breakout box, for example. And wordclock I/O ensures perfect synchronisation when using multiple units in parallel or operating with other professional equipment.
Each microphone channel features individually switched +48V phantom power for use with condenser mics, and an easy-to-use, single-control analogue compressor with true bypass. A comprehensive display informs about signal levels, compression, overload and the current sampling rate.
A Superior Front End for Studio and Stage
Tascam has long been known for transparent, natural, ultra-low-noise preamps, and the eight excellent Tascam HDIA (High Definition Instrumentation Architecture) preamplifier circuits in the SERIES 8p Dyna are its best preamps yet: The noise level (EIN) is at –127 dBu, the THD is 0.0007%, the dynamic range is 116 dB, and the crosstalk attenuation is 119 dB. An easy-to-use, single-control analogue compressor with true bypass on each channel handles hot input signals and creates smooth audio input.
With two instrument/microphone combo inputs on the front panel, you can quickly plug in mics, guitars, bass and more. Six balanced mic/line inputs grace the rear. Every microphone input has individually switched +48V phantom power for using different types of microphones such as dynamic, condenser, ribbon and vintage for proper operation and safety. It adds up to a multi-purpose front end for recording and live sound.
Expand Your Interface or Other Device
Dual S/MUX optical outputs on the rear of the SERIES 8p Dyna enable you to use the unit as a front-end expander for S/MUX-equipped audio interfaces, such as Tascam’s SERIES 102i and 208i, and US-20x20. ADAT is also supported for compatibility with other devices. With two S/MUX outputs, you can send all eight SERIES 8p Dyna channels at up to 96 kHz (four channels at 176.4 kHz or 192 kHz) to expand your system’s capabilities with ease.
Send to Anything
The SERIES 8p Dyna’s eight line-level analogue channel outputs are provided on both 6.3-mm balanced TRS connectors and a balanced 25-pin D-Sub connector. Route signals to interfaces, recording mixers, front-of-house consoles, and pretty much anything else. Connect its D-Sub outputs to a Tascam ML-16D or ML-32D Analogue-to-Dante converter, and it becomes a pristine front end for an audio-over-IP network.
- Eight-channel microphone preamp with eight analogue outputs and multi-channel optical outputs
- Can be used as a standalone analogue mic preamp to expand any mixer or recording device
- Ideal to add studio-ready audio inputs to a Tascam SERIES 102i/208i or US-20x20 via a single cable
- Two S/MUX optical ports can output all eight channels up to a sampling rate of 96 kHz
- 8 outputs at 44.1/48 kHz
- 8 outputs at 88.2/96 kHz
- 4 outputs at 176.4/192 kHz
- Tascam HDIA mic preamps use instrumentation amplifiers and have outstanding specifications, enabling them to provide clear, natural sound with super-low noise
- Eight balanced XLR/TRS combo input jacks
- Channels 1–2 on the front can be used for guitars, basses and other instruments with high-impedance output
- 48V phantom power can be provided to each input channel independently
- Each input channel has its own single-knob analogue compressor with true bypass
- 25-pin D-sub and eight separate TRS analogue balanced outputs support a variety of connections with other analogue equipment
- Indicators for analogue overload, compressor and digital signals as well as level meters on the front panel
- Wordclock input and output (with THRU switch) for flexible audio clock synchronisation with other equipment
- AC adapter included (Tascam PS-P1230, with four exchangeable plug inserts)