Tascam Model 16 er en moderne 16-kanals mikser for livebruk, studioinnspillinger og miksing! Et realt hybrid beist, med suveren analog lyd, nydelige mikrofonforsterkere, en supermusikalsk equaliser - og muligheter for å gjøre et flerspors opptak direkte til minnebrikke. Enten du vil ta opp bandøvelsen eller jobbe med en studioinnspilling, alternativt ta opp konserten du nettopp fremførte, er Model 16 markedets mest kompakte og geniale produkt for nettopp disse tingene. Ønsker du aller helst å ta opp alt i Pro Tools, Logic eller et annet DAW-program? Ja, da kobler du bare inn en USB-kabel, og gjør opptaket med en av markedets mest stabile driverstøtte rett i en Mac eller PC.
An all-in-one analogue mixer, multi-track digital recorder and audio interface
The Tascam Model 16 all-in-one mixer brings the flagship Model 24’s powerful recording and mixing features and functionality to a new level of compactness and affordability, creating a fully featured compact mixer that combines the warmth of analogue with a digital workflow. The Model 16 is the perfect mixing solution for small-format live performance, recording and production environments, featuring a multi-track recorder, USB audio interface, effects, comprehensive mixing and routing capabilities, and Bluetooth wireless.
Pristine Audio Quality
Mic inputs 1 through 8 deliver pristine audio quality, featuring Tascam’s Ultra-HDDA (High Deﬁnition Discrete Architecture) technology for pure, transparent natural tone with ultra-low noise.
Maximum Audio Routing Possibilities and Monitoring
Three Aux busses (Monitor 1, Monitor 2 (pre/post) and Effects) and PFL (Pre Fader Listen) round out the Model 16’s pro-level signal path routing options. A Sub group provides an additional pair of stereo line outputs which can be used to drive an additional amplifier, for example.
The three Aux outs let you route audio signals for stage monitoring, or to external gear such as outboard effects, signal processors or headphone mixes. And an additional Control Room output with individual level fader can be used to drive a pair of powered studio monitors.
Powerful Internal 16-Track Digital Recorder
The Model 16’s multi-track section features a powerful internal 16-track digital recorder, capturing 14 input signals and the main stereo mix simultaneously to an internal SD card in pristine 48-kHz/24-bit quality. Record anything from live performance to rehearsals, worship events, spoken word and meetings. You can also perform overdubs and punch-in/out quickly and easily. And you can use an optional footswitch for hands-free operation of selected functions.
Recorded tracks can be immediately mixed, mastered or exported to a computer for further editing, formatting and publishing.
High-Quality Internal Audio Interface
An internal USB audio interface with 16 inputs and 14 outputs captures audio at a sampling rate of 48 kHz and with 24-bit resolution for recording or playing back from an external DAW.
Versatile Input Capability
Using the channel Mode switch, each channel can select the input source as needed. This allows a super flexible input configuration to be selected where some inputs can be live, other inputs can play tracks from the internal multi-track recorder, while other inputs can play tracks from a computer via USB, all simultaneously.
16 Editable Multi-Effects
The Model 16’s versatile effects section offers 16 editable and foot-controllable multi-effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and others. Each effect allows one parameter to be changed using the menu. The selected effect can be mixed to the main stereo output using its dedicated fader and can also be applied to monitor busses 1 and 2.
4-Band Master EQ
A four-band equalizer with two (wide/narrow Q) sweepable mid-bands can be dialed in for crafting the perfect mix. You can assign this EQ to the main outs or monitor 1/2 outs as you like.
- 14 analogue inputs
- 10 Tascam Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps with switchable phantom power (48 V) on eight mono and two stereo channels
- 12 balanced line inputs (8 mono, 2 stereo)
- One multi-purpose stereo channel for input from mobile devices via Bluetooth or via RCA connectors or stereo mini-jack connector (CH 13/14)
- Inserts on input channels 1 and 2
- Channels 1 and 2 can be used with high-impedance instruments like electric guitars/basses
- Three Aux outputs (monitor 1 (pre fader), monitor 2 (pre/post fader), effects (post fader))
- Three stereo outputs with independent master faders (Main, Sub, Control Room)
- One-knob compressor for channels 1–8
- Switchable low-cut filter (100 Hz) for eight mono and two stereo channels
- Switchable Mute, Stereo/Sub routing and PFL on each input channel
- Three-band equalizer with sweepable mids for eight mono channels, fixed mids on stereo channels
- Semi-parametric EQ with two sweepable mid bands (wide/narrow) for stereo and sub outputs
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver for wireless playback
- On-board effects processor
- 16 effects types
- Can be used on all input channels, monitor busses, sub and main stereo bus
- Can be turned on/off by an optional footswitch (Tascam RC-1F)
- 60-mm faders on each channel
- 12-segment LED output level meters
- XLR balanced outputs for main stereo bus
- TRS balanced outputs for sub, control room, monitor 1/2 and effects send
- Headphones output with level control (80 mW per channel)