Tascam HS-20 er en profesjonell opptaksenhet, beregnet for studio og kringkasting.
Informasjon fra Tascam Professional:
The TASCAM HS-20 is a professional solid-state audio recorder and player, built for the needs of network-connected installations. Reliable recording and playback can be controlled, accessed, and scheduled from an internet connection, allowing remote access without visiting the site.
Recording and playback can be scheduled for automatic operation. A built-in FTP client and server are included in the HS-20, for either automated or manual file transfer and management. Record meetings, classes, or worship services on a regular schedule, then automatically upload the recording to a server and delete the recording, all without supervision. Or upload a new playlist for in-store music playback, including promotional announcements, all from a central location.
The HS-20 records to either SD Card or Compact Flash media, at up to 192kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV formats. Balanced and unbalanced connections are available on the rear panel, as well as RS-232C Serial and Parallel connections for wired remote control. It’s built on TASCAM’s more reliable recording platform, designed for broadcast use. For automated recording or playback with network accessibility and control, TASCAM's HS-20 is the only choice.
After completing a recording, the HS-20 can automatically upload the recorded data to a designated server. Various applications can be performed by combining this automatic upload function with recording/downloading events; for instance, users can automatically upload files from a scheduled recording onto the server, with the files being automatically retrieved from the server for playback or archiving.
The SNTP client feature automatically adjusts its internal clock via the internet, meaning that recording, playback, downloading, and other events can be executed at accurate, synchronized times. The recording/playback format supports BWF/WAV (playback only) and 192kHz/24-bit high-resolution recording/playback. SD/SDHC cards and CF cards are used for memory media. The recording playback unit possesses a high level of durability that does not require maintenance due to its lack of moving mechanisms.
- FTP client function support enables uploading and downloading files from the HS-20 without supervision
- FTP server function support enables uploading files to and downloading them from the HS-20 using an FTP client
- Event lists for recording, playback, downloading and other functions enabled with time-based management
- Uses SD/SDHC cards and CF cards (supports Ultra DMA)
- Mirror recording function between SD/SDHC and CF media
- Solid-state design with no moving parts for reliability and durability
- Editing functions and simple operation equivalent to a MiniDisc recorder
- 44.1k/48k/88.2k/96k/176.4k/192kHz,16/24-bit resolutions supported
- Compatible with BWF and WAV files (playback only of WAV files)
- AES31 file import/export
- JPPA flash start playlist import/export
- Playlist mode allows takes to be added to a playlist and played back in the desired order
- Take mode handles recorded takes separately
- Touchscreen TFT color display allows intuitive operation
- Files can be copied between USB flash drives and CF/SD cards
- RC-HS20PD and RC-SS20 remote controls (sold separately) supported and can be used to flash start from 100 or 20 points, respectively
- Flash starting is also possible using parallel control, serial control or a keyboard
- FTP file transfer and remote control using telnet over 1000BASE-T LAN