CD-brenner i proff utgave.
Ikke på lager
Beskrivelse av artikkelen
The CD-RW900MKII is a professional CD recorder that replaces the CD-RW900SL. A new TEAC tray-loading transport ensures years of reliable operation in the most demanding installations. The new transport also allows gapless recording when setting track marks, something not possible using off-the-shelf PC optical drives. A high-performance codec chip is used for A/D and D/A conversion for clean, clear sound quality with a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.8 dB. Various recording features like automatic track creation help the operator create polished recordings without constant supervision.
The CD-RW900MKII has unbalanced analogue input/output jacks as well as optical and coaxial digital audio connectors. Both the left and right analogue inputs have their own gain controls on the front panel. In addition, the digital input can be controlled for optimal recording levels from a digital source. Functions including auto-cue, auto-ready, pitch control, power-on playback, and fade-in/fade-out playback are provided. It is also possible to control the transport via an optional computer keyboard.
Whether used for PA/rental or fixed installations, the CD-RW900MKII is the right choice for reliable CD recording and playback.
- Highly reliable tray-loading optical drive
- Records to pro CD-R, CD-RW and consumer CD-R and CD-RW media (Ultra-Speed CD-RW media are not supported), maximum recording time: 80 min.
- Selectable read speed to increase playability of low-grade or damaged media
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters
- Input sample rate converter (32–48 kHz, defeatable)
- Independant L/R analogue input level controls
- Digital volume
- Sync recording function
- Auto or manual track division
- Time track division: Adds a CD track ID every 1 to 10 minutes
- Digital fade in/out from 1 to 30 sec in 1-sec steps
- Rec mute function to record silence
- Erase/un-finalize CD-RWs
- Supports CD-Text
- Computer keyboard can be used for CD-Text input and as a remote control
- Timer function (play when power comes on)
- Continuous, single, random, or program (up to 99 songs) playback
- All, single, or A-B repeat play
- Auto Cue function
- Selectable skip mode: jump by track or in 1-minute steps
- Auto Ready function
- Plays MP3 files on CDs
- Plays MP3 files inside directories
- Shows MP3 tags on Display (ID3)
- Pitch control (±16% in 0.1 to 1.0% steps)
- Key control (±6 semi-tones)
- Key original function (change tempo without changing key)
- Coaxial digital I/O
- Optical digital I/O
- RCA unbalanced analogue I/O
- Wireless remote control included
- Infrared remote receiver can be deactivated
- 2-U rack mount construction