Tascam 202 mkVII
Dobbelt kassett-dekk m. USB
Ikke på lager
Beskrivelse av artikkelen
Tascam 202 mk VII er en dobbel kassettspiller med USB-utgang. Via USB-tilkoblingen din (og et opptaksprogram på PC eller Mac, kan du nå arkivere dine gamle kassettopptak og lagre de på harddisk eller gjøre lydredigering på gamle opptak.
Informasjon fra Tascam:
Retro-modern and built to last! Building on TASCAM's long history of providing professional quality cassette decks, the TASCAM 202mkVII dual cassette deck is ideal for professional studios, houses of worship, audio/music enthusiasts and more. And to bridge the gap bewteen the analog and digital worlds, the 202mkVII adds USB conversion for easy digital archiving of your favorite tapes.
Ensuring both ease of use and incredible flexability, the TASCAM 202mkVII builds on decades of design experience to place total control of the device at your fingertips. The dual twin-head decks can each be used for recording or playback, or can be used together. Recording and playback is supported on both decks. Additionally, TAPE 1 has pitch control and TAPE 2 has an RTZ (Return to Zero: return the counter to 0000) function.
The parallel recording function for TAPE 1 and 2 records audio to both decks simultaneously, creating two tapes with the same source. A master tape and a copy for distribution can be created simultaneously when immediate distribution is needed after recording, skipping the need for duplicating the master tape.
Cassettes can now be recorded and archived to an external USB-capable digital recorder using the 202mkVII USB output. Archive your cassette collection to digital media for playback digitally, or create new recordings using the new microphone mixing function and then transfer them digitally via USB.
- Dual cassette deck for playing, dubbing, or recording 1 or 2 cassettes
- USB output for archiving a cassette to an external digital recorder
- Microphone input with level control can be mixed with cassette 1 and total mix recorded to cassette 2; convenient for karaoke and announcements
- Headphone jack output with separate level control for audio verification or private monitoring
- "SPECIAL" playback mode that allows you to cue the next song on a tape by monitoring the sound with headphones while another tape is playing
- RCA analog unbalanced outputs; stereo RCA input
- RTZ (Return to Zero) function that returns the tape to the zero count point
- Repeat playback function
- ±12% pitch control function (TAPE 1 only)
- Parallel recording function for TAPE 1/2 that can reduce time for dubbing cassettes
- Supports recording and playback of normal tapes (Type I) and chrome tapes (Type II) - For metal tapes (Type IV), only playback is supported
- Dedicated wireless remote control
- Noise reduction function to reduce hiss during playback (equivalent to Dolby B NR)
- 3U rack mount design