Sontronics Apollo 2 er en stereo båndmikrofon med aktiv elektronikk og en 100% nøyaktig Blumlein-konfigurasjon. Vi har brukere som benytter denne til oppmikking av flygel, strykekvartetter, kor-grupper og den er dessuten helt killer som stereomikrofon på et Jazz trommekit. Med den aktive elektronikken (som drives av fantomspenningen), får du her en finoppløst og støysvak båndmikrofon som kan brukes i en rekke kritiske opptakssituasjoner. Apollo 2 er produsert i England i små kvanta og dette er en delikat mikrofon på alle måter.
NB! Denne tas normalt inn på bestilling fra England.
Informasjon på engelsk:
The Sontronics APOLLO 2 Stereo Ribbon Microphone is a phantom-powered microphone that offers an open and natural sound, and is ideal for studio and live use. Designed for overhead miking and capturing room ambience, the Sontronics APOLLO 2 captures a truly stunning and superbly accurate three-dimensional image. It offers a figure-of-eight polar pattern and requires very little gain and no EQ, making it a great go-to microphone for getting a great tone with minimal effort. The APOLLO 2 microphone offers a frequency response of 20Hz - 18kHz, allowing you to capture highly detailed recordings within any recording environment.
Capture The Ambience Of A Room
The Sontronics APOLLO 2 has been designed to be used as an overhead/room mic. Thanks to the uniquely designed, laser-welded cylindrical grille, the microphone is able to capture room ambience to produce a stunning and accurate three-dimensional image, bringing your instrument recordings to life. The APOLLO 2 is ideal for orchestral, choral and piano recordings, but also for capturing the ambience and character of your recording space. It is perfect for being used as an overhead mic for drums, percussion, smaller instruments, and vocal ensembles. It produces natural, expansive results with immense detail and clarity.
Superbly Balanced Tone
The APOLLO 2 boasts 2 highly sensitive ribbon elements set in an X-Y Blumlein configuration, making it ideal for all stereo miking applications. However, either of the 2 ribbon elements can be used on their own, allowing the microphone to act as a mono mic. The APOLLO 2 offers a tone with crispness and clarity in the high-end, and depth and fullness in the mids and lows. The phantom-powered circuit design and custom-wound, UK-made transformers means the APOLLO 2 requires very little gain and no EQ to produce a great sound. The APOLLO 2 also features incorporated RFI (radio frequency interference) filters that ensure the signal is kept clear, making it ideal for live use and well as in the studio.
- Phantom-powered stereo ribbon microphone
- Made in the UK
- 2 ribbon motors fixed in X-Y Blumlein formation
- Incredibly open and natural tone with crisp highs, and depth and fullness in mids and low
- Ideal for studio and live use
- Designed for overhead/room miking, vocals, piano, acoustic guitar
- If required, either of the 2 ribbon elements can be used in isolation, allowing APOLLO 2 to behave as mono microphone
- Requires very little gain and no EQ for a great sound from the start
- Ideal for all stereo miking applications
- RFI (radio frequency interference) filters ensure signal is kept crystal clear
- Includes stereo to two XLR connector cable, shock mount, ABS foam-padded flightcase
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa -33dB ±1dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Figure-of-eight (x2)
- Impedance: ≤150 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 10dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5 percent THD @ 1kHz): 125dB
- Power: Phantom power 48V required
- Connector: 8-pin connector to two 3-pin XLR connectors (cable supplied)
- Dimensions: 260 x 65 x 65mm
- Weight: 0.74kg (1.3kg with shock mount)