Mackie har kommet med en naturlig oppfølger til sine ordinære hodetelefoner, og disse kablede in-ear proppene gir deg virkelig mye for pengene. Vi benytter selv disse proppene i vår in-ear utleie-rigg, og vi får skryt for god lyd og bra trøkk.
MP Series professional in-ear monitors
With decades of knowledge and experience in designing professional live audio solutions, Mackie has become renowned for delivering exceptional sound quality with superior balance and response. The MP series of professional in-ear monitors delivers that same incredible sound in an ergonomic and powerful format.
Designed to provide maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response, the MP series of IEMs features an ergonomically moulded low-profile enclosure, as well as a shielded and braided high-fidelity cable with a detachable design (MMCX connectors). An over-ear design provides exceptional sound quality straight to your ears whilst remaining unobtrusive.
Each MP series model comes complete with three different types of ear tips - Foam, Silicone, and Double Flange - and each type comes in three sizes (S, M, and L), allowing you to find the perfect fit with ease. The MP series IEMs also feature a gold-plated 1/8'' to 1/4'' adapter, whilst a rugged moulded hard case protects your investment during storage and transport.
Designed and created for artists, the MP series of professional in-ear monitors delivers that revered Mackie sound and build quality in a durable, high-performance format.
Dual dynamic drivers
Take your listening to the next level. The MP-220 IEMs are equipped with dual dynamic drivers inside each enclosure. This ensures that the IEMs can provide a much cleaner sound at high output levels, as well as ensuring that they can operate much more efficiently across their entire frequency range. Having two drivers handling your sound means that every minute detail and dynamic nuance is reproduced with significantly improved precision, as well as delivering additional low end for an immersive and accurate sonic signature.
"Ultimately, the Mackie MP-220 are well-worth the buy if you’re a performing musician on the go... We wouldn’t limit these to just performing, either — they can work very well for a normal pair of music listening or producing in-ear headphones"
"The bass response in particular stands out as we listen right now; however, the highs are still noticeable with the great head room available to us."
"Most notably however as we conclude the overall build and stability of the MP-220 is the carrying case...This is an extremely hard, rugged and durable case. We dropped it many times outside to see how it held up, and not only did it not open up, but there wasn’t a scathe on the monitors inside" - The Wire Realm's MP-220 Review.
In the box
- MP-220 Dual Dynamic Driver IEMs
- Shielded and Braided High-Fidelity Detachable Cable
- Foam Tips (Small, Medium, & Large)
- Silicone Tips (Small, Medium, & Large)
- Double Flange Tips (Small, Medium, & Large)
- Hard Moulded Case
- Gold-Plated 1/8'' to 1/4'' Adapter
- Professional in-ear monitors with an ergonomic and durable moulded low-profile enclosure
- Optimised for maximum comfort with exceptional sound isolation and bass response
- Precision dual dynamic drivers that deliver incredibly powerful bass response with enhanced clarity
- Crafted specially for artists to provide the performance and comfort required for stage applications
- High-fidelity shielded and braided detachable cable
- Cable design provides superior durability and sonic performance
- Detachable MMCX connectors that swivel to deliver improved comfort and durability
- Over-ear design provides secure, comfortable, and unobtrusive fitment
- Three different types of ear tips included in three different sized - Foam, Silicone, and Double Flange (all in small, medium, and large sizes)
- Includes a rugged moulded hard case to protect your IEMs when not in use
- Gold-plated 1/8'' (3.5mm) to 1/4'' (6.35mm) adapter
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms (+/-15 percent)
- Transducer Type: Dual dynamic drivers
- Sensitivity: 88dB (+/-3dB) at 1mW at 1kHz
- Cable: High-fidelity detachable cable
- Enclosure Type: Moulded Low-Profile