- Ultra-compact size - massive tonal capabilities
- Same quality and performance as the flagship Helix unit
- Seamlessly integrates into a variety of rigs and applications
- Free HX Edit software to personalise the pedal's functions
A Highly Versatile Multi-Effects Unit
A professional-grade multi-effects unit, the HX Stomp provides you with all the sounds of Helix. That's everything from amps and cabs, to effects. Even with its incredibly broad range of sounds, it still retains an ultra-compact size. You can easily fit one in your bag and take it anywhere.
Even with its stompbox size, the Multi-Effect Unit is super easy to use and program thanks to its intuitive control layout and LCD screen. Everything you do can be clearly seen on the screen, and the footswitches also feature colour coded lights.
Unlike the other Helix units which are designed to be the centre of your rig, the Helix Stomp takes a more convenient and versatile approach. It's designed to seamlessly integrate into a wide variety of different environments and applications. It can be used as a super stompbox to give your rig extra versatility, or as a backup or fly rig for times when you need the perfect sound at a moment's notice.
That's only scratching the surface of its capabilities. You can even use the HX Stomp as an add-on tone expander when combined with other modellers, an audio interface, or as a complete bass/guitar rig. Its limit is your imagination.
One of the Most Powerful and Flexible Units Around
The HX Stomp uses the same HX Modeling technology as the flagship Helix unit. That means you get pristine audio quality and can run up to six processing blocks simultaneously. This lets you use a variety of effects together, or set up a complete rig with effects, amps, and cabs. No matter what you do, you'll always get a crisp, clean performance.
You'll also never feel your creativity be limited. With access to over 300 different amps, cabs, and effects to choose from, you'll be able to create anything you can think of. Classic bluesy tones? Rocking metal licks? Or how about psychedelic soundscapes if you really want to get weird. The line 6 has you covered. There's also a looper, for all your solo plying, layer inducing needs.
If that's not enough, you also get access to a library of effects from Line 6's M-series pedals and stompbox modellers. If you play the bass then don't worry, the Helix Stomp comes with a wide range of presets created from the bass guitar, along with dedicated amps and cabs.
Pristine Audio Quality
On the technical side of the Line 6 Multi-Effect Unit, its industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range ensures your sound has tremendous depth. This lets you add subtle effects to your sound and deliver an incredibly expressive performance. You also get an ultra-low noise setup, keeping everything you do sounding crisp and clean.
Thanks to its high-quality component, the Helix Stomp gives you pure audio throughout its signal path. Even if your feeding an amplifier, sending your signal to front of house, or connected to a recording device, your sound will never get muddy or distorted… unless you want it to be.
Integrates into a Variety of Rigs
Even with its small size, you still have access to a wide variety of ins/outs to satisfy the needs of practically any rig. Its stereo inputs, outputs, and FX loop gives you plenty of variety when integrating into your existing setup. You can also connect two external footswitch or expression pedals for extra control. If you have a MIDI controlled rig, then the HX Stomp can even accommodate that.
Customise the Helix with the Free HX Edit Software
Along with the Helix Stomp, you also get the free HX Edit software. With this, you can customise practically any aspect of the pedal's operation to suit your personal taste. You can create, save, and load different presets to accommodate your needs. It also gives you access to preset librarian capabilities, IR loading, and more.
- DSP Processor: SHARC ADSP-21469 at 450MHz
- A/D/A Converters: 24-Bit/192kHz
- Chassis: Cast Aluminium Alloy
- Colour LCD: 2.4'' Diag. 320 x 240-Pixel
- Power Supply: External DC (Included DC-3G)
- Inputs: 4 x 1/4'' Jack (Mian L/R, Return L/R)
- Outputs: 3 x 1/4'' Jack (Main L/R, Stereo TRS Send), 1 x Headphones
- Expression Pedal: EXP 1/2'' Jack (TRS)
- MIDI in, Out/Thru: Yes
- USB Audio Interface: 8-in, 6-out w/Re-Amping (4 Physical ins/outs)
- Presets: 126 (42 Band x 3 Presets)
- Signal Flow Path: 1 or 2 Stereo
- Amp Models: 74
- Cabs: 37
- Effects: 200 (123 HX, 77 Legacy)
- Impulse Responses (IR): 128x 1024 or 2048-Point Mono
- Looper Types: 1 Switch Looper
- looper Memory: 60 Sec Mono, 30 Sec Stereo (Full-Speed)
- Number of Footswitches: 3 (+2 via 1/4” TRS jack)
- Footswitch Modes: Stomp, Scroll, Preset, Snapshot
- Stomp Footswitch Types: Latching, Momentary
- Number of Controllers: 99 (5 + 94 via IDI CC)
- Adjust Parameters per Snapshot: 64
- Footswitch as Controller (Toggle Min/Max Values): 8 per Footswitch